Additional Health-Life Coverage
Accident SafeGuard Insurance
You get paid on occurrence!
What is Accident SafeGuard Insurance Plan?
Accident insurance, unlike a regular health insurance plan, which have benefits to cover medical treatment, insurance industry has evolved plans and indemnities specific to occurrence of certain event(s) for monetary compensation to reduce or offset financial risks.
Click here to open brochure to see here comparative benefits of three plans; A, B, and C, for risk coverage pertaining to accidents.
Benefits Summary for Plans A, B, and C.
- Accidental Death
- Accidental Dismemberment
- Accidental Injuries
- Outpatient Services
- Inpatient Services
- Surgical services
Additional Benefits with Plan B
- Emergency Room Visit
- CT Scan
Additional Benefits with Plan C
- Hospital Admission
- ICU Admission, per day for 5 days.
- Hospital Confinement, per day for 5 days
- ICU Confinement, per day for 5 days.
- Age: between 18 – 64 for applicant and spouse and children up to age below 25 (drop off when age 26), at the time of application. Policy is renewable till age 70.
- Exclusions and/or Limitations: Listed in brochures.
- Preexisting conditions: Defined in the brochures.
- Underwriting: All these plans are subject to health underwriting.
I want to sign up. How should I go about?
Fill the form and click on View Plans.
Navigate and click on tab Accident SafeGuard, you see three plans in increasing order to price and benefits. You may compare these three plans. Check the buttons Compare and then click on bottom Compare at the bottom of display. This is quick tabular display of compared plans.
Select a plan, and click on button Details.
Click on button Add to Cart. Follow screens to click on button Apply and sign up.
Call us at 407-792-6060 or leave message below.
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.