Care Access Plan by The IHC Group
Medical Risk Coverage and Benefits
This plan is designed to offset threatening expenses like: ‘out-of-pocket maximum’ from your health insurance plan, lost wages, experimental treatment, high ticket prescription drugs, specialist in out-of-network, caretaking attendance, travel etc.
With advances in medical sciences and technology, survival expectancy and age prolongation from such severe illnesses is higher, and so are living expenses
There are three levels of is a fixed-benefit indemnity plans to supplement your basic insurance: Economy, Value, and Superior for you and your family. Each of these three levels of plans provide fixed amount benefits for following categories of medical contingencies:
- Inpatient Services (per day), to cover per injury or illness to include i) Inpatient hospital confinement, ii) Inpatient ICU/CCU confinement. Iii) Accident, and iv) Inpatient physician visits.
- Inpatient surgical services (per surgery) to cover inpatient surgical service by surgeon, assistant surgeon, and anesthesiologist.
- Outpatient surgical services (per surgery) to cover facility, surgeon, assistant surgeon, and anesthesiologist.
- Other covered services (per event) to include ambulance, ground, water or air, second surgical opinion, chemotherapy and radiation per treatment (up to maximum of 100 treatments per lifetime).
- Critical illness benefit (on occurrence) Every Care Access Plan automatically includes a lump sum $10,000 critical illness benefit for the primary insured and covered spouse, along with a $2,500 for each covered dependent child. As an option, the critical illness benefit may be increased to meet your family’s specific needs to $20,000 or $40,000.
- Optional health maintenance bundle includes: Wellness and preventive care, outdoor physician office visit or retail health clinic, outpatient urgent care or emergency room visit (maximum 1 visit per person per year)
- Optional diagnostic testing benefit bundle: This has benefit for outpatient diagnostic X-ray and lab, and outpatient advance studies
- Optional Additional products include additional coverage, dental insurance, Rx Paycard, and Telemedicine.
Applicant must be between 18 years to 64.5 years of age, and permanent or legal resident of the United States. Eligible dependents includes you lawful spouse/domestic partner under age of 64.5, and children up to age 26. are also eligible.
To Find a Provider
Information, Quote, and Signup