What is Care Access Plan by The IHC Group
This plan is designed to offset threatening expenses like: ‘out-of-pocket maximum’ from your health insurance plan, lost wages, experimental treatment, high ticket prescription drugs, specialist in out-of-network, caretaking attendance, travel etc.
With advances in medical sciences and technology, survival expectancy and age prolongation from such severe illnesses is higher, and so are living expenses.
Things to know before I sign up for it
What all does it cover?
There are three levels of fixed-benefit indemnity plans to supplement your basic insurance for you and your family: Economy, Value,and Superiorfor you and your family. Economy, Value, and Superior for you and your family. Each of these three levels of plans provide fixed amount benefits for following categories of medical contingencies:
- Inpatient Services (per day), to cover per injury or illness to include i) Inpatient hospital confinement, ii) Inpatient ICU/CCU confinement. Iii) Accident, and iv) Inpatient physician visits.
- Inpatient surgical services (per surgery) to cover inpatient surgical service by surgeon, assistant surgeon, and anesthesiologist.
- Outpatient surgical services (per surgery) to cover facility, surgeon, assistant surgeon, and anesthesiologist.
- Other covered services (per event) to include ambulance, ground, water or air, second surgical opinion, chemotherapy and radiation per treatment (up to maximum of 100 treatments per lifetime).
- Critical illness benefit (on occurrence) Every Care Access Plan automatically includes a lump sum $10,000 critical illness benefit for the primary insured and covered spouse, along with a $2,500 for each covered dependent child. As an option, the critical illness benefit may be increased to meet your family’s specific needs to $20,000 or $40,000.
- Optional health maintenance bundle includes: Wellness and preventive care, outdoor physician office visit or retail health clinic, outpatient urgent care or emergency room visit (maximum 1 visit per person per year)
- Optional diagnostic testing benefit bundle: This has benefit for outpatient diagnostic X-ray and lab, and outpatient advance studies
- Optional Additional products include additional coverage, dental insurance, Rx Paycard, and Telemedicine.
Am I eligible for this insurance plan?
Applicant must be between 18 years to 64.5 years of age, and permanent or legal resident of the United States. Eligible dependents includes you lawful spouse/domestic partner under age of 64.5, and children up to age 26 are also eligible. It is a guarantee issue plan, meaning you cannot be turned down for coverage based on your health history.
Things to know before I sign up for it.
Familiarize yourself with the informational brochure and providers networks below
I just signed up. Now What?
Check your email for a welcome letter and Insurance Policy documents.
Follow the instructions in the email to signup as member with policy servicers.
Go over the policy and understand its scope, benefits, and limitations.
I’m a policyholder. I need help!
Follow the instructions in the email.
Customer Service is provided by third party, Loomisco
Read more customer service information
- Customer Service: select Option 3 for members at 866-473-6615
- Onllne Member Portal: http://www.loomisco.com/healthxgateway/member
- Policy Documents Requests: IHCDocuments@loomisco.com
- Bill inquiries: 1-856-892-4301; Fax: 610-374-6986
Plan availability varies by State. Shop Plans to see what’s currently available for you
Call us at 407-792-6060 Or leave a message below. We’ll get back to you Within 24 hours!
Who is the provider of the plans?