Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Care Access Plan
Covers critical menu of expenses!
Three levels to choose from
to reduce Out-of-Pocket expenses
What is Hospital Indemnity Insurance or Care Access Plan by The IHC Group
Things to know before I sign up for it
What all does it cover?
There are three levels of fixed-benefit indemnity plans to supplement your basic insurance for you and your family: Economy, Value,and Superiorfor you and your family. Economy, Value, and Superior for you and your family. Each of these three levels of plans provide fixed amount benefits for following categories of medical contingencies:
- Inpatient Services (per day), to cover per injury or illness to include i) Inpatient hospital confinement, ii) Inpatient ICU/CCU confinement. Iii) Accident, and iv) Inpatient physician visits.
- Inpatient surgical services (per surgery) to cover inpatient surgical service by surgeon, assistant surgeon, and anesthesiologist.
- Outpatient surgical services (per surgery) to cover facility, surgeon, assistant surgeon, and anesthesiologist.
- Other covered services (per event) to include ambulance, ground, water or air, second surgical opinion, chemotherapy and radiation per treatment (up to maximum of 100 treatments per lifetime).
- Critical illness benefit (on occurrence) Every Care Access Plan automatically includes a lump sum $10,000 critical illness benefit for the primary insured and covered spouse, along with a $2,500 for each covered dependent child. As an option, the critical illness benefit may be increased to meet your family’s specific needs to $20,000 or $40,000.
- Optional health maintenance bundle includes: Wellness and preventive care, outdoor physician office visit or retail health clinic, outpatient urgent care or emergency room visit (maximum 1 visit per person per year)
- Optional diagnostic testing benefit bundle: This has benefit for outpatient diagnostic X-ray and lab, and outpatient advance studies
- Optional Additional products include additional coverage, dental insurance, Rx Paycard, and Telemedicine.
All three levels of plans are designed to cover risks listed above and reduce hospitalization expenses. The plans offer insurance options to supplement regular medical insurance and reduce out-of-pocket costs
Am I eligible for this insurance plan?
Applicant must be between 18 years to 64.5 years of age, and permanent or legal resident of the United States. Eligible dependents includes you lawful spouse/domestic partner under age of 64.5, and children up to age 26 are also eligible. It is a guarantee issue plan, meaning you cannot be turned down for coverage based on your health history.
Things to know before I sign up for it.
Familiarize yourself with the informational brochure and providers networks below
I just signed up. Now What?
I’m a policyholder. I need help!
Customer Service is provided by third party, Loomis Company
Read more customer service information
- Customer Service: select Option 3 for members at 866-473-6615
- Onllne Member Portal: http://www.loomisco.com/healthxgateway/member
- Policy Documents Requests: IHCDocuments@loomisco.com
- Bill inquiries: 1-856-892-4301; Fax: 610-374-6986
Plan availability varies by State. Shop Plans to see what’s currently available for you
Call us at 407-792-6060 or leave message below. We’ll get back to youwithin 24 hours.