Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
The IHC Group
You get paid on occurrence!
Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Accident and Critical Illness are precarious events in life that not only disrupt the flow of life, but cause financial drain. To help in easing financial burden, indemnities covering accident and critical illness are offered for scope and extent of damaging instances, and are paid upon occurrence.
Following policies are offered by insurance companies as members of The IHC Group:
- Bridge: Accident & Critical Illness underwritten by Madison National Life Insurance Company.
- Independence Critical Illness Insurance underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company.
- IAIC Metal Gap 2 underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company.
Follow these steps to see the scope of these three types of policies:
- Open Quote engine here and enter hypothetical data for the Applicant below age 65 to see Quote Results.
- Click on down-arrow Policies and select each of three types of policies to see filtered display by type of Policies.
- Click on down-arrow Critical Illness to see scope of policies in range from $2,500 to $100,000.
- Click on down-arrow Accident Medical Expense to scope to policies in range from $2,500 to $10,000.
- Click on down-arrow Primary Product Cost to see all products and their cost.
Bridge: Accident & Critical Illness Policies
There are four indemnity policies (designated Bridge One to Bridge Four) which are combination of Accident Medical Expense and Critical Illness Benefit in a range of $2,500 to $10,000 for each of two major benefits. See the synopsis of benefits of accident and critical illness here. In addition there is benefit of $1,000 per month for 12 months covering Accident Disability Income.
Independence Critical Illness Insurance Policies
There are five indemnity policies, (designated CI 20 to CI100) which are dedicated to Critical Illness coverage in a range of $20,000 to $100,000 for the primary insured and $10,000 for Child. The critical illness are split in three categories illnesses. There are three categories of critical illnesses within which the benefits apply. See the three categories and rules of benefits payment here.
IAIC Metal Gap 2
There are four policies, (designated Protection 2,500 to Protection 10,000) which are a combination of i) Accident Medical Expense, ii) Accident Death & Disability, iii) Critical Illness Benefit for the primary insured, and iv) Critical Illness Child. The number adjacent to Protection signifies the dollar coverage for each of four elements of coverage in the policy.
Applicant must be between 18 years to 64.5 years of age, and permanent or legal resident of the United States. Eligible dependents includes you lawful spouse/domestic partner under age of 64.5, and children up to age 26 are eligible. It is a guarantee issue plan, meaning you cannot be turned down for coverage based on your health history.
These plans come with nationwide network of healthcare providers who offer you discounted medical costs and out-of-pocket expenses. It is significant to use providers in the networks to get discounted services and processing of your medical claims the Insurance. Reach out to following network of providers to search for providers. Since participation in networks in dynamic, do call to check and verify for appointments.
I want to sign up. How should I go about it?
Enter data on the form and See Quotes. Click on tab Accident and Critical Insurance
In sub-menu item Policies, select one of the three check boxes to see policies in that plan you want to buy into.
You may compare up to three policies by checking Compare boxes and then click on orange button Compare to see comparative benefits.
Click on orange button Select for the plan you want to sign up, and following the screen. (Click on button Details to see short list of features)
You may add other options available to this plan, and then click on orange button Begin Application. Follow the screens to sign up.
I just signed up. Now What?
Check your email coming from www.Loomisco.com, and follow instructions.
Download PDF copy of membership card. Request for a plastic Membership ID card in membership portal.
I’m a policy holder. I need help!
Customer Service is provided by third party, Loomis Company
Read more customer service information
- Customer Service: select Option 3 for members at 866-473-6615
- Onllne Member Portal: http://www.loomisco.com/healthxgateway/
- Policy Documents Requests: IHCDocuments@loomisco.com
- Bill inquiries: 1-856-892-4301; Fax: 610-374-6986
Call us at 407-792-6060 or leave message below.
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.