International Travelers Medical and Travel Safety Insurance
Atlas MultiTrip Plan
Tokio Marine HCC MIS
individual and family multi-trips
anywhere in the world
What is Multi Trip International Travelers Medical and Travel Safety Insurance?
If you are an international traveler who plans to make multiple trips abroad from your home country, alone or with family, and you maintain health insurance coverage while in your home country, this multi-trip plan of International Travelers Insurance inclusive of Travel Safety insurance from Tokio-Marine HCC MIS is for you. The contract duration of this insurance policy certificate is for 364 days.
During the certificate period, you are quoted price for covered trips abroad of either 30 days or less; or 45 days or less. You may elect either of the two choices at the time of application for trip abroad. Coverage for each trip begins the moment you depart your home country during the certificate period. You get coverage for your medical and other critical emergencies for durations of your trips abroad.
Eligibility for the plan
U.S. Citizens and Non-U.S. Citizens who are at least 14 days of age and up to 75 years of age, and who maintain insurance providing coverage while in their home country, are eligible for this plan. Spouses and/or dependent child(ren) (under age 19) may be covered provided they also meet the requirements.
- US. Citizens and residents are not eligible for coverage within the U.S, except as provided under an eligible benefit period
Brief features of the plan
- Maximum limit of coverage: $1,000,000. Deductible is $250 per covered trip. Coinsurance is 100% of eligible expenses after deductible.
- Applicability of Coverage: Coverage begins for of each trip begins the moment you depart your home country and terminates on 30th or 45th day of your choosing, or the moment you and your accompanying spouse and dependents arrive back.
- Home Country Coverage: At the end of each trip, you (and your dependents) have an extended coverage of a Benefit Period of up to 90 days beginning on the first day of diagnosis or treatment of injury or illness you sustained abroad.
- Emergency Coverages: In addition to medical coverage during the trip and extended coverage of Benefit Period, the policy also covers emergencies like:
- emergency medical evacuation,
- repatriation of remains, local burial or cremation, accidental death and dismemberment,
- crisis response like ransom, personal belongings, emergency reunion, bedside visit, return of minor children, pet return, political evacuation, trip interruption, lost checked luggage, travel delay, emergency dental, natural disaster, hospital indemnity, and personal liability.
Review details of plans
Following publications explain scope, benefits, exclusions, and limitations of the plan.
These plans come with worldwide network of healthcare providers who offer you discounted medical costs and out-of-pocket expenses, besides it is significant to use providers in the networks so as to get discounted services and processing of your medical claims the Insurance. Reach out to following network of providers to search for providers. Since participation in networks in dynamic, do call to check and verify for appointments.
- Worldwide network on healthcare providers affiliated with Tokio-Marine HCC
- FirstHealth and Cofinity are the affiliated PPO networks within the U.S.
- For dental care providers in the U.S.: Use Dentemax to start your search for dentists.
- For non-U.S. travels: There are no PPO networks outside USA. You may use Allianz Care to locate physicians. However, you may use any medical practitioner at your discretion, pay for services and have bills reimbursed.
Preparation before you leave your country!
It is important that you familiarize yourself with all steps involved to medical help or travel risks help before you leave your country to tour or live abroad. Do preparations to travel and learn how to get medical services and file claims for reimbursement here.
I want to sign up. How should I go about it?
Check the statement of understanding: I understand that this 364 days policy provides coverage for multiple trips or 30 or 45 days duration or less.
Enter other basic information of travelers, and click on button GET QUOTE
Check either of radio button for: Are you a US citizen and/or US resident? Yes / No
Will your trip include the US or US territories as destination country? Yes / No
Fill in other information: Birth dates of applicant, spouse, and child/children (below age 19
Click on button GET QUOTE, and follow the screen instructions.