Medicare Supplement Insurance
Get help with unexpected medical costs that aren’t covered by Medicare with supplemental coverage. Speak with an expert on medicare supplement insurance today!
Medicare Supplement Insurance or Medigap Plans
- Plan K has ceiling on ‘out-of-pocket’ expense at $4,960, and 100% coverage thereafter.
- Plan L has ceiling on ‘out-of-pocket’ expense at $2,480, and 100% coverage thereafter.
- Plan F* has first Part A deductible of $2,180 for you to pick up, and 100% coverage thereafter.
- Plan F has 100% coverage for all items not covered by Part A and Part B of Medicare.
- All other plans have different itemized levels of coverages on deductibles and coinsurance. There is No Limit on the uncovered portion of insurance for yearly ‘Out-of-Pocket’ expenses.
Things to know before I sign up for it
How to Purchase Medicare Supplement Plan
We represent Unitedhealhcare in Florida and Virginia. If you reside in either of these states, please contact us for consultation and quote. In the meanwhile, please compare your choice with Medicare Advantage plans.
Make it easier! How do I get started?
We are here to help! Please contact us, and we will make is easy for you to sign up.