Pharmacy/ Rx Pay Card
Buy prescription medications at discount
What is Pharmacy / Rx Pay Card by The IHC Group
Eligibility for this plan?
This discount card plan is available to all ages, including child under parent’s guardianship.
How to shop for prescription medications?
Drug list (formulary) is divided generally into four categories or tiers for purpose of retail pricing, discounted pricing, and copays.
The Rx Pay Card, a discount pricing program, has following tiers typically for 30 day supply of medication:
- Tier 1: Generic drugs… up to $10 per prescription
- Tier 2: Brand name and select generic drugs…. Up to $20 per prescription
- Tier 3: Brand name and select generic drugs …. Up to $50 per prescription
- Tier 4: Brand name drugs…. Discount only
Just the way you select and shop in your favorite grocery store, even using its coupons, buying prescription drugs is no different. The steps involved to shop for the medications you need to buy are:
- Search for drugs and check of their typical retail price.
- Search for participating pharmacies, and select 2 – 3 pharmacies to shop for prices.
- Find prices of medications from short list of pharmacies, and settle on the one of your preference.
- When you find that the medications you are prescribed fall in Tier 3 and Tier 4 level, and are relatively expensive, contact the customer service or pharmacist at your selected pharmacy to discuss for cheaper substitutes, discuss with your doctor and test out the generic versions.
- If you do not find the medications on the Drug List, take help from Customer Service (877-230-3336) as to how you get best deal and from where.
Things to know before I sign up for it.
Familiarize yourself with the informational brochure, drugs list, retail prices, and pharmacies
I just signed up. Now What?
Read more customer service information
- Customer Service: select Option 3 for members at 866-473-6615
- Onllne Member Portal: http://www.loomisco.com/healthxgateway/member
- Policy Documents Requests: IHCDocuments@loomisco.com
- Bill inquiries: 1-856-892-4301; Fax: 610-374-6986
Plan availability varies by State. Shop Plans to see what’s currently available for you
Call us at 407-792-6060 or leave message below. We’ll get back to youwithin 24 hours.