Health Protection Plans, Inc.
Health Protection Plans, Inc. DBA Health Protection Plans, hereinafter below referred to as HPP, is a Sub-Chapter S Corporation registered and licensed in resident State of Florida, and is licensed in non-resident State of Texas and Commonwealth of Virginia to pursue offerings and sale of health insurance and related products as brokers appointed by certain insurance carriers on their behalf.
HPP pursues its market presence through its website https://www.healthprotectionplans.com and its presence on Social Media platforms, significantly Facebook through our business page https://www.facebook.com/HealthProtectionPlans and its paid Leads generation feature. HPP also engages in other digital, print, messaging, and voice outlets from time to time.
The process of facilitating filing of applications for insurances products is as follows:
- For products of Medicare insurance, it involves personal interaction of a potential customer with the licensed broker of HPP to take application remotely for voice or email approval.
- For products of ACA insurance, it may involve personal interaction by the broker with the potential customer to take application remotely, or give online guidance to navigate through to file application.
- ebsite involves online self-navigation and sign up directly on the websites of the insurance carriers which HPP represents.
Privacy of Customer’s Personal Information
HPP remains in strict compliance with Federal and State laws and with the privacy policies of the insurance carriers and Social Media platforms that HPP has business affiliation with to pursue its business to acquire clientele. Giving of personal information to HPP and its broker is strictly by choice and election of the potential customer. There are two types of Personally Identifiable Information that a potential customer maybe asked to give as described below:
- Basic Personal Information: It typically involves: name, address, phone number, email, gender, and age. HPP retains record of this information for follow ups and updates.
- Enrollment Information: In addition to basic information, the enrollment application requires, at the time of application, the information from Medicare card, driver license, and social security number, and name of Primary Care Physician on the PPO network who accepts new patients. No record is kept of this information.
Leads and Personal Information
It is our strict legal and ethical policy that your information disclosed to us strictly remains with us and that we do not pass on, share or sell lead that reached us by our marketing efforts.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. HPP does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices, and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website to read the privacy statements of every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. Our website collects information through email only through Contact page of the site when the visitor submits filled form.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our website, our business page(s) on Facebook and Instagram and other platforms, our initiation of advertisements on social media to reach targeted audiences to generate response from interested visitors who by choice give their personal information to deliver to us so as to interact with us for our services, you are accepting our terms and conditions.
How to Contact Us